Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yeah, I Know What You're Thinking

You don't even have to say it. "Not another craft beer blog..." Trust me, I am just as sick as you about everybody and their dog having a craft beer blog. However, I am hoping to possibly create more interest in craft beer here in West Virginia. This state is by far the least craft beer friendly. West Virginia ranks dead last in the amount of breweries distributed here. Even states like Utah with much more strict liquor laws get better distribution. I don't know if it's the fault of distributors here, the lack of consumers, or the lack of interest in craft beer, but I hope to bring more awareness to these issues and craft beer in general with this blog.
I'm hoping to write something every few days about what is going on here in the state with craft beer. This could be anything from limited released beers being offered at certain stores and restaurants to news breweries being approved by ABCA. I also plan on writing plenty of reviews for beers. Because my craft beer obsession is so ridiculous you can expect at least one review a day.
With all things considered, I really hope to generate some great discussion. If there's enough interest, I might look into creating a message board.
-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment